Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

pipistrelle

Re: Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

Post by pipistrelle »

I wonder if he knew what he was dying from.

Aki Heikkinen
@akihheikkinen
Christian pastor who shared his views that COVID-19 is just ‘mass hysteria’ is among the first in Virginia to die from virus

AndyinPA

Re: Corona Virus Whackadoodles, Whackjobs and Conspiracy Theories (other than from the White House)

Post by AndyinPA »

As someone else has said, lots of karma going around.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Guess his faith wasn't strong enough

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Foggy wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:05 am
Oh man, I want to be an apostle and praise dancer when I grow up. :dance:

I assume there are university degrees offered somewhere? :think:
Universal Life Church

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:18 pm
I wonder if he knew what he was dying from.

Aki Heikkinen@akihheikkinen
Christian pastor who shared his views that COVID-19 is just ‘mass hysteria’ is among the first in Virginia to die from virus
Naturally, his family has started a GoFundMe. Asking for a hundred grand.

The grifting never ends, even after death.
I've heard this bull before.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sekrit Stuffs!
9E3BAF97-898D-4E20-9113-A61BFA5DB294.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

How much sanitizer do you need to scare the shit out of the coronavirus ?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I’d make my own coffee.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Volkonski wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:43 am
Dan1100 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:39 am
@Right Wing Watch
Rick Wiles says that God is spreading the coronavirus in synagogues because he is "dealing with those who oppose his son, Jesus Christ."
:snippity:
And the coronavirus is spreading in churches because?
Easy!
(a, other churches): wrong faith (send money)
(b, our church): to test our faith (send money)

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

RTH10260 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:18 pm
How much sanitizer do you need to scre the shit out of the coronavirus ?
Whatever his job, it looks like they are paying him in disinfectant. Or he's trying to cut back on coffee, I guess.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:43 pm
Volkonski wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:43 am
Dan1100 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:39 am

:snippity:
And the coronavirus is spreading in churches because?
Easy!
(a, other churches): wrong faith (send money)
(b, our church): to test our faith (send money)
Hmmmmmmmmmm..i think I see a pattern developing, something about cash....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

RTH10260 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:18 pm
How much sanitizer do you need to scre the shit out of the coronavirus ?
Or... you could just pick the cup up with a napkin, and remove the lid with a second napkin.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Vaughn Bang
Conservatives are literally dying to own those libtard snowflakes.
Landon, wherever he went, should be happy that because of him, Twitter is adding the fake screen on his shares. Winning.

Landon.JPG
On his Facebook page:

Vaughn Bang.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

DeAnna Lorraine🇺🇸 ✔ @DeAnna4Congress
Just went to 2 hospitals in LA to check out these “War Zones” the MSM keeps telling us about.🏥

They are very quiet & EMPTY.
We are not being told the truth. Why?? Let’s get #FilmYourHospital trending. We ARE the news now. We can’t trust the news. Post pics of ur hospital here!

OK so I guess this was inevitable, but we have corona truthers now. If you try to challenge one of these people, they get all bent out of shape.

Addie

Post by Addie »

Let me know if this belongs someplace else. Thanks.

The New Yorker
The Contrarian Coronavirus Theory That Informed the Trump Administration

President Trump, who at one point called the coronavirus pandemic an “invisible enemy” and said it made him a “wartime President,” has in recent days questioned its seriousness, tweeting, “WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF.” Trump said repeatedly that he wanted the country to reopen by Easter, April 12th, contradicting the advice of most health officials. (On Sunday, he backed down and extended federal social-distancing guidelines for at least another month.) According to the Washington Post, “Conservatives close to Trump and numerous administration officials have been circulating an article by Richard A. Epstein of the Hoover Institution, titled ‘Coronavirus Perspective,’ which plays down the extent of the spread and the threat.”

Epstein, a professor at New York University School of Law, published the article on the Web site of the Hoover Institution, on March 16th. In it, he questioned the World Health Organization’s decision to declare the coronavirus outbreak a pandemic, said that “public officials have gone overboard,” and suggested that about five hundred people would die from COVID-19 in the U.S. Epstein later updated his estimate to five thousand, saying that the previous number had been an error. So far, there have been more than two thousand coronavirus-related fatalities in America; epidemiologists’ projections of the total deaths range widely, depending on the success of social distancing and the availability of medical resources, but they tend to be much higher than Epstein’s. (On Sunday, Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, estimated that there could be between a hundred thousand and two hundred thousand deaths in the U.S.) In a follow-up article, published on March 23rd and titled “Coronavirus Overreaction,” Epstein wrote, “Progressives think they can run everyone’s lives through central planning, but the state of the economy suggests otherwise. Looking at the costs, the public commands have led to a crash in the stock market, and may only save a small fraction of the lives that are at risk.”

Epstein has long been one of the most cited legal scholars in the country, and is known for his libertarian-minded reading of the Constitution, which envisions a restrained federal government that respects private property. He has also been known to engage with controversial subjects; last fall, he published an article on the Hoover Institution Web site that argued, “The professional skeptics are right: there is today no compelling evidence of an impending climate emergency.” Last Wednesday, I spoke by phone with Epstein about his views of the coronavirus pandemic. He was initially wary of talking, and asked to record his own version of the call, which I agreed to. During our conversation, which has been edited for length and clarity, Epstein made a number of comments about viruses that have been strongly disputed by medical professionals. We have included factual corrections alongside those statements.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

From Addie's quoted piece:
Epstein, a professor at New York University School of Law
Lawyers get annoyed at non-lawyers pontificating about correct interpretation of the law. Well this non-lawyer is not impressed by that lawyer believing his opinion on a complex epidemiological problem should carry any weight. He's clearly a RWNJ blinded by his political idiotology.

The curse of the "incompetent but unaware effect" (a.k.a. Dunning-Kruger effect) strikes again. Just because you know a lot about one thing doesn't mean you are capable of accurately judging your competence in other fields.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:57 am
Lawyers get annoyed at non-lawyers pontificating about correct interpretation of the law. Well this non-lawyer is not impressed by that lawyer believing his opinion on a complex epidemiological problem should carry any weight. He's clearly a RWNJ blinded by his political idiotology.
I admire the reporter's professionalism, since the guy really positioned himself for some snark and the reporter didn't go for it.

The guy's argument seemed to come down to lawyers know the art of 'cross examine', and he has taught doctors about Darwin, therefor he is smarter than epidemiologists.. but reporters, oh not reporters, they don't know anything otherwise they would be lawyers!

I imagine the reporter was biting his tongue to not throw that 'cross examine' stuff back at him since he really did not seem to like being questioned.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

. @RichardAEpstein Congratulations on your virology, immunology and epidemiology degrees from Yale Law School. We are all of us in awe of your brilliance.

Now STFU.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

:lol: :lol: 👍🏼
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:32 am

. @RichardAEpstein Congratulations on your virology, immunology and epidemiology degrees from Yale Law School. We are all of us in awe of your brilliance.

Now STFU.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Just went to 2 hospitals in LA to check out these “War Zones” the MSM keeps telling us about.🏥
Hey Dipshit, I guess you don’t read anything but right-wing rags, so you probably missed the part about regular hospitalizations being moved to the floating Navy hospital to keep these hospitals free for when the inevitable surge hits, huh? I think you should go back to that hospital in, say, two weeks. Take the courage of your conviction with you, and go unprotected. The staff will be glad of your mask and glove donation and will be happy to take great care of you shortly after your visit. The “hysteria” will protect you, but don’t forget to hug your friends and family when you get home.

Bitch.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

kate520 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:59 am
Hey Dipshit, I guess you don’t read anything but right-wing rags, so you probably missed the part about regular hospitalizations being moved to the floating Navy hospital to keep these hospitals free for when the inevitable surge hits, huh? I think you should go back to that hospital in, say, two weeks. Take the courage of your conviction with you, and go unprotected. The staff will be glad of your mask and glove donation and will be happy to take great care of you shortly after your visit. The “hysteria” will protect you, but don’t forget to hug your friends and family when you get home.

Bitch.
Plus, she's showing the main entrance. At every hospital I've ever been to, the emergency room is around the back. The hospital is literally a maze with the main entrance at one end and the ER at the other.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

We drove past our small, satellite hospital a few days ago and, yes, the ER is around the corner from the main entrance. And there's three large white tents right at the entrance. I don't know if they have any covid patients there, but if they do, we'll probably never know.
ImageImageImage x4

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:51 pm
We drove past our small, satellite hospital a few days ago and, yes, the ER is around the corner from the main entrance. And there's three large white tents right at the entrance. I don't know if they have any covid patients there, but if they do, we'll probably never know.
White tents at the entrance = extra screening before they let anyone only patients into the premises. Also too triage for walk-in coronavirus cases versus other ailments.

Return to “Coronavirus”