Donald: Impeachment Watch

Kendra

Re: Donald: Impeachment Watch

Post by Kendra »

Can't wait. May have to work, but the tablet will be charged and Wi-Fi ready.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Finally! Some teevee coverage trump WON'T be happy about.
ImageImageImage x4

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Jim Hoft's Gateway House of Boys and Pundits has gone full North Korean State Television... Jim's become the new Pink Lady, Ri Chun Hee :P She would be proud of this.
Idiot Senator Richard Burr: Senate Impeachment Trial Will Last 6-8 Weeks, 6 Days a Week, from 12:30 to 6:30
by Jim Hoft November 12, 2019

Senator Richard Burr, one of the stupidest men in Washington, held an event last night at Wake Forest with his friend Senator Warner.

Burr, a Republican, abandoned his role as Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman and turned that over to Senator Warner years ago.

During their event last night Senator Burr said the Senate Intelligence Committee will hold an impeachment trial that will last for “6 to 8 weeks.”
It will run for 6 days a week, from 12:30 to 6:30 PM.

Listen to this nonsensical rambling by this dunce last night. Is Burr on drugs?

Senator Burr at Wake Forest last night w/Sen. Warner floated the possibility that the Senate impeachment process could last 6-8 weeks and provided some insight into his thinking about impeachmenthttps://t.co/gJ4EKHeZYB pic.twitter.com/8YCQpDj2ir
— Alan He (@alanhe) November 12, 2019

The Conservative Treehouse believes Burr’s committee is positioning for a conclusion of guilty.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... 30-to-630/

You gotta see this :lol: I keep an eye out for Ri Chun Hee, her New Years was pretty much her farewell, she trained younger girls. So she really could pass the torch to Jim Hoft. And sadly Fox News.

Fox News vs. North Korean State TV | The Daily Show
612,081 views•Jun 21, 2018

The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Must be quite a downfall for Teh Donald when comparing those lofty heights of then N.Korean diplomacy with the desaster of Ukranian phone calls . BFF Kim ought to write a lovely letter to better the mood in the Oval Office :twisted: :lol:

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

This shows what the Trump people were planning to do with the Ukraine stuff. It goes back a bit into John Solomon, who was seeding certain Ukraine stories all the way back in April.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

This would be interesting...
Bill Weld: As many as six GOP senators privately support convicting Trump
BY MAX GREENWOOD AND REBECCA KLAR - 12/12/19 05:56 PM EST

Former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld (R) said Thursday that as many as a half-dozen GOP senators are privately in favor of voting to convict President Trump at a likely impeachment trial. “I know most of the senior Republicans in the Senate," Weld, a long-shot candidate for the GOP presidential nomination, said in an interview at The Hill's offices in Washington. “They’re picking their words carefully when they talk to me, of all people, even though we are friends." "I wouldn’t want to get quoted,” he added. “I don’t even like to ask someone to do something which is not in their political self-interest. But yeah, I would say they’re four to six votes for removal right now.”

Weld added that House Republicans who remain steadfast in their defense of the president will come to “regret” their decision to vote against impeachment. With his impeachment all but certain in the House, Trump and his allies have come to view the GOP-controlled Senate as something of a political fail-safe. Republicans hold a 53-47 majority in the chamber and no GOP senator has said publicly they would vote to convict the president in an impeachment trial.

But Weld suggested that, privately, some Republican senators are still on the fence about whether Trump should be removed from office for his efforts to pressure Ukrainian officials to investigate a key political rival and subsequently stonewall the congressional inquiry into his actions. Sixty-seven votes are required to convict and remove a president from office.

He also said that House Republicans, who have aggressively defended the president and accused Democrats of shirking norms in the impeachment process, would pay a political price for their actions. “I’m very happy to be the canary in the coal mine or the Cassandra who points out that this could be a self-defeating succumbing,” Weld said. “This could result in electoral defeat for the Republicans, in addition to be based on shaky morality.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... ting-trump
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

fierceredpanda wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:41 am
We don't know who the other congresscritters in that room were, but I'd be confident guessing that it was entirely filled with sycophants and bootlickers like Nunes, Gohmert, Ratcliffe (remember when Trump wanted him to be DNI, and can you imagine how he would have handled this?)
Guess what he's doing it again:

Return to “Impeachment”