Intelligence/Judiciary Impeachment Investigation: Trump Obstruction; Abuse of Power; Whistleblower(s)

Turtle

Re: Intelligence/Judiciary Impeachment Investigation: Trump Obstruction; Suborning Perjury; Whistleblower

Post by Turtle »

Seems like this hit a critical mass so quickly the WH is unable to spin it.

Suranis

Re: Intelligence/Judiciary Impeachment Investigation: Trump Obstruction; Suborning Perjury; Whistleblower

Post by Suranis »

Seems there is another whistleblower - on Trumps taxes. SURPRISE!

Havent read the Huffpost article as its WAY too late in the night.

Mark Elliott
‏ @markmobility

Yo, there's a second whistleblower, who alleges Trump tried to interfere with the IRS audit of his taxes.

https://t.co/WGPZ2w9H58

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Turtle wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:49 pm Seems like this hit a critical mass so quickly the WH is unable to spin it.
Or Trump is genuinely in such a self rightous rage over bieng Impeached that he has genuinely unclassified it, genuinely thinking that he has done nothing wrong and that once people see it, everyone will see he is right, and everyone will go back to worshiping his ass.

Narsasistic self delusion feeding into his self destruction. He cannot ever be wrong, and he is disintigrating to such a degree that he is grasping at any straw he can. He CANNOT BE THE PRESIDENT THAT IS IMPEACHED!! HE CANNOT BE THAT LOSER!!

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Oh my! Now the IRS! Isn't that a tsk, tsk, tsk. Who will be third?

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

The IRS whistleblower has been publicly disclosed (in a court filing) for some time. Relatively old news.

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

poplove wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:40 pm MSNBC just said the complaint would be released tomorrow and with minimal redactions.
I am duty bound to make a whistle blower complaint in regards to:
<170 pages redacted>
In relation to the text of the following telephone conversation between President Donald Trump and
<3 pages redacted>
Trump: Hello.
<redacted 26 pages>
Trump: Good Bye.
<12 pages redacted>

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

:rotflmao:

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
We're obviously going to need an Impeachment forum. I'm not gonna spend a lot of time merging topics or moving posts around, but I will create a new subforum and move all the impeachment threads into it, just for organizational y purposes.

This will include threads about the whistle-blower complaint that started it rolling, but NOT the thread about the 25th Amendment (because that's not impeachment).

Carry on ...

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:thumbs:

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I have to go to work now? When all this is hitting the fan? :swoon:

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

GreatGrey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:49 am Here ya go.

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploaded ... nclass.pdf
Oh wow.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:53 am I have to go to work now? When all this is hitting the fan? :swoon:
:hitthefan:

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

:shock:

:popcorn:

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 10 years Admin Law Judge for 4 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

Extortion and coverup. Zelensky required to show he would "play ball" before Trump would meet with him.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

I haven't tuned-in FoxNews, but I imagine
And, something something Biden something Obama and something Hilary something but her emails....

Addie

Post by Addie »

Cross-posting
Talking Points Memo: Report: Ukraine Dirt Scandal Began As Search For Manafort Pardon Rationale

The effort by President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani to dig up dirt on Joe and Hunter Biden began as something else — a search for a rationale to pardon former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, the New York Review of Books reported Wednesday.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Chilidog wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:18 am
Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:53 am I have to go to work now? When all this is hitting the fan? :swoon:
:hitthefan:
Worse, the stinking CNN phone app wouldn't let me log in to Comcast so I could listen in the car :madguy:

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

I listened to Shiff’s opening statement, Maguire’s opening statement, and the beginning of Nunnes’ statement. I’m done. I am going in and out, but I hate theses five-minutes of back-and-forth questioning. I was hoping to see counsel questioning rather than sound-byte TV.

It seems to me, from what I’ve heard, that Maguire might have had an exemplary career and background before being named as the 5,345th “acting” by twitler. No one who goes to work for him comes out of this with a good reputation left.

This is also what happens when someone is totally unqualified is chosen as president. He never had a clue and never will.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine
Addie

Post by Addie »

Oh, yeah :like:
AndyinPA wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:45 am I was hoping to see counsel questioning rather than sound-byte TV.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

My favorite moment was when McGuire said there were many people more qualified than he to be acting DNI!!!! Indeed.

Addie

Post by Addie »

CBS News: Pelosi says White House effort to "lock down" Ukraine call was a "cover-up"
The New Yorker: The Whistle-Blower Complaint Is Democracy at Work, Not the Deep State
Reuters: For Ukraine's leader, Trump memo on their call is a diplomatic car crash

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Donald's melting down, he just proposed killing the whistleblower as a spy. Maggie Haberman:

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
Addie

Post by Addie »

New York Times - Maggie Haberman
Trump Attacks Whistle-Blower's Sources and Alludes to Punishment for "Spies"

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Thursday morning told a crowd of staff from the United States Mission to the United Nations that he wants to know who provided information to a whistle-blower about his phone call with the president of Ukraine, saying that whoever did so was “close to a spy” and that “in the old days,” spies were dealt with differently.

The remark stunned people in the audience, according to a person briefed on what took place, who had notes of what the president said. Mr. Trump made the statement about several minutes into his remarks before the group of about 50 people at the event intended to honor the United States Mission. At the outset, he condemned the former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s role in Ukraine at a time when his son Hunter Biden was on the board of a Ukrainian energy company.

Mr. Trump repeatedly referred to the whistle-blower and condemned the news media reporting on the complaint as “crooked.” He then said the whistle-blower never heard the call in question.

“I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistle-blower the information because that’s close to a spy,” Mr. Trump said. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Impeachment”