Will Kavanaugh Make It Until The Hearing with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford?

Will Kavanaugh Make It Until Monday's Hearing?

Yes
69%
No, His decision
7%
No, Public pressure
13%
No, Congress torpedos
10%

Total votes: 68

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Will Kavanaugh Make It Until The Hearing with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford?

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:29 pm

You are so right P0rtia!

Brett has been totally overcoached, just seeing his interview on Fox News made it clear he was being turned into a robot.

He must be getting tons of conflicting advice... fight and deny vs. be respectful. Will be interesting which he picks.

Brett should have withdrawn before this; now I'd be surprised if he's able to even able to keep his current judgeship.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:38 pm

My heartfelt position is => THERE IS NO SHAME.

There is no finer group of women on the planet than the ladies of Fogbow. I'm horrified by what happened to you, but I'm proud to know every one of you.

I don't need to hear the stories. He shouldn't keep his current judgeship. He belongs in prison. That won't happen, but he can at least be unemployed and unemployable.
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:51 pm

Agreed. Fact from psychology 101: If you have no respect for someone, you don't care what they think of you. It's just funny when they squirm. And you just get angry and abusive when other people don't understand that and try to suggest you might have done something wrong.
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:45 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:29 pm
You are so right P0rtia!

Brett has been totally overcoached, just seeing his interview on Fox News made it clear he was being turned into a robot.

He must be getting tons of conflicting advice... fight and deny vs. be respectful. Will be interesting which he picks.

Brett should have withdrawn before this; now I'd be surprised if he's able to even able to keep his current judgeship.
Looks to me more like his being made to look human isn't going as well as they'd hoped.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

much ado

Post by much ado » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:00 pm

Gregg wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:45 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
You are so right P0rtia!

Looks to me more like his being made to look human isn't going as well as they'd hoped.
I think it's going sorta like this...

DmitriNotPetra

Post by DmitriNotPetra » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:24 pm

Gregg wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:45 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
You are so right P0rtia!

You, I was actually willing to give the benefit of the doubt that Kavanaugh was the type of belligerent, narcissistic lying frat-boy who would sexually assault women... until this hearing. Its like he was so exhausted he let his facade drop.

Return to “Brett Kavanaugh - Nomination for Supreme Court”