Colorado US Senate 2020

Mr. Gneiss

Re: WITHDRAWN: John Hickenlooper 2020

Post by Mr. Gneiss »

Foggy wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:35 pm
Sources say.

When it's offishal, I suppose we should move the thread to the Senate election forum and give it a new title, eh what? :geezertowel:
It's OFFICIAL!

John Hickenlooper is running for U.S. Senate: “I’m not done fighting for the people of Colorado”

Foggy

Re: WITHDRAWN: John Hickenlooper 2020

Post by Foggy »

I'll move the thread, and let Addie change the title. :blink:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Addie

Re: Colorado US Senate 2020

Post by Addie »

Talking Points Memo
Colorado Democrat Drops Out Of Senate Race To Make Room For Hickenlooper

Former Colorado state Sen. Mike Johnston (D) suspended his Senate campaign against Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO) on Tuesday to avoid running against ex-Gov. John Hickenlooper (D), a former 2020 presidential candidate who’s now gunning for Gardner’s seat as well.

“I think [Hickenlooper’s] entrance required this to be a very different kind of race and required a negative race that’s not one that matches my values and how I would want to lead,” Johnston told the Denver Post.

The Colorado Democrat said that an ugly Democratic primary process would “break a lot of long-standing relationships in the state” and help Gardner and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) maintain Republican control of the chamber.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Addie wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:39 pm
Talking Points Memo
Colorado Democrat Drops Out Of Senate Race To Make Room For Hickenlooper

Former Colorado state Sen. Mike Johnston (D) suspended his Senate campaign against Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO) on Tuesday to avoid running against ex-Gov. John Hickenlooper (D), a former 2020 presidential candidate who’s now gunning for Gardner’s seat as well.

“I think [Hickenlooper’s] entrance required this to be a very different kind of race and required a negative race that’s not one that matches my values and how I would want to lead,” Johnston told the Denver Post.

The Colorado Democrat said that an ugly Democratic primary process would “break a lot of long-standing relationships in the state” and help Gardner and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) maintain Republican control of the chamber.
Well that was a graceless withdrawal. And ugly in and of itself. Good riddance to Johnston.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

PoliticsVideoChannel ‏ @politvidchannel

BREAKING: Democrat John Hickenlooper is leading GOP Sen. Cory Gardner by 18 points in the Colorado senate race in new poll.

5:42 PM - 27 May 2020
6/12/20 Urine Drug Screening Tonight! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Good!

CNN @CNN
Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has won the Democratic Senate primary, CNN projects. He'll face GOP Sen. Cory Gardner in the fall in a race that could help decide control of the Senate. https://cnn.it/2VuRdK0
10:08 PM · Jun 30, 2020

6/12/20 Urine Drug Screening Tonight! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:cheer1: :cheer:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeah:
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Yeah baby, that's what I'm talkin' about. :banana:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Return to “U.S. Senate Elections”