Predictions!: Will Republicans challenge the president in 2020?

bob

Predictions!: Will Republicans challenge the president in 2020?

Post by bob » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:37 am

Two-part question regarding the 2020 presidential election:

1. Which Republicans, if any, will challenge the president for the Republican nomination?

2. Which Republicans, if any, will run for the presidency on a third-party/independent ticket?
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Mikedunford

Re: Predictions!: Will Republicans challenge the president in 2020?

Post by Mikedunford » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:23 am

Flake, but I don't know if he's decided which option to take.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Miss Meh

Post by Miss Meh » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:29 am

bob wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:37 am
Two-part question regarding the 2020 presidential election:

1. Which Republicans, if any, will challenge the president for the Republican nomination?

2. Which Republicans, if any, will run for the presidency on a third-party/independent ticket?
John Kasich was on the Daily Show Monday & he sure sounded like he was considering an independent run

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:34 am

I am reviving this OLD thread cuz I don't know where else to post this. I saw this Facebook post by a RWNJ I know. I am posting the link to the petition, including his comment but omitting his full name.
SIGN THE PETITION
Stop All GOP Primary Challengers To President Trump

Establishment Republicans are threatening to challenge President Trump in a 2020 primary. This petition is a show of support and unity behind the president, as well as a demand that Trump automatically be given the Republican Nomination for the 2020 election.

The GOP must put an end to the shenanigans of RINOs (Republicans In Name Only) who seek to sow discord amongst the party by offering themselves as an alternative to Trump.

We don’t want Mitt Romney. We don’t want Bill Weld. We don’t want any Republican to damage President Trump’s chances at reelection.

President Trump needs to be focused and ready to take on the multitude of Democrats that will seek to tarnish his good name and outstanding record.

GOP, pay attention to this petition — We The People aren’t messing around.

70,000+ SIGNATURES
Copyright Eagle District 2019
< I don't know anything about "Eagle District" or how old this petition is>
https://petitions.eagledistrict.com/sto ... eWToUnOHPY

Henry ----
Challenges in the primary are stupid. Trump will win the primary, and there goes a lot of campaign funding that could have been used in the general.
Don't be stupid, that's for democrats to be.

ETA: OH, duh. I noticed in the link, it goes to eagledistrict.com/ - some "news" type blog.

About
We are the Eagle District. We’re dedicated to spreading truth in a world of division and deception. We cover primarily cultural and political stories from around the United States.
Copyright © 2017 Zox News Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by WordPress.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:48 am

"70,000+ SIGNATURES" requested. That'll show 'em they REALLY mean BUSINESS!. :yankyank:
Funny the petition page doesn't show how many have signed thus far. :talktothehand:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Return to “Presidential Election”