Republican National Convention 2020 Charlotte NC; DC@White House

SLQ

Re: Republican National Convention 2020 Charlotte NC; DC@White House

Post by SLQ »

I didn't plan to be, but I was on the road for the last hour or so. I listened to this BS on the radio. The first one I caught was Tiffany, then the others following that, including Eric. (WTF on the naturalization ceremony???) But as to the speakers, I just kept saying to myself "Who are these people talking about???" It sure as hell isn't the Idiot.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:38 pm Direct violation of USMC ethics there too with the two marines being used for political purposes.
He was going for this look...

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Melania's speech :bored:
-- Yoda
Lani

Post by Lani »

Very boring....
SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Lani wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:05 pmVery boring....
-- Yoda
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

She sounds like a hostage reading terrorist demands.... :shock:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 10 years Admin Law Judge for 4 state agencies. Retired but still available for ass kicking.

Post by SuzieC »

Kimberley Guilfoyle has a giant unhinged mouth. I wonder what she uses it for and also why she is paid a salary of $180,000 a year to be DJTderp's girlfriend?
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

I like the part where she pretty much campaigned against her husband:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

.. ok, why isn't my tweet tag working. :(
Thx
much ado

Post by much ado »

neonzx wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:26 pm .. ok, why isn't my tweet tag working. :(
You need to remove 'mobile.' from the URL.
SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:13 pm She sounds like a hostage reading terrorist demands.... :shock:
I'd bet it's in her renegotiated marriage contract. She gets more $$. She pretends to support the Idiot.
-- Yoda
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Dunno if it means anything, but I noticed that Tiffiny and Gilfoyle had basically the same hairstyle. Parted in the center, wavy and braided, and framing the breasts.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Orly must have been in tears and so proud of Melanoma. Sorry Lena, your #Birther buddy was just called out by Lincoln Project. :blackeye:

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/stat ... 1009742848

We didn't watch, last night was enough screaming. We did have Lincoln Project's YouTube open and caught the recap. Sound like it was a barrel of crimes, grievances and lies. The GOP is dependable that way. Looking forward to the ratings and seeing how many others tuned out.

Hurricane Laura is getting worse and worse. So the obvious question is: Is God trying to tell Donald and the GOP something?
Does God control the weather?
Does He send deadly storms?

Storms, floods, and earthquakes are indeed a part of the present world. We sometimes call them “natural disasters,” but they are not a surprise to God. Yes, God certainly can control the weather and send deadly storms.

Some have concluded that suffering occurs because it is beyond God’s control. This is incorrect. God has indeed established certain laws and principles that govern nature, but he remains sovereign over these laws. Psalm 148:8 declares that storms “do his bidding.” Concerning Jonah, it was the Lord who “sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea” (Jonah 1:4 KJV).

Old Testament writers did not hesitate to attribute the forces of nature to God: “thy waterspouts … thy waves … thy billows” (Psalm 42:7 KJV). Today, God’s creation is too often depersonalized. He is in control, and has His reasons for all kinds of weather, both fair and stormy.
Job’s family killed by a severe storm

One biblical example is the story of Job. Severe weather had killed Job’s sheep, his servants, and all 10 of his children.

As Job suffered further physical affliction, he asked, “Why is there evil in the world?” His friends were not of great help in answering the question.

Finally, after much dialog, God spoke directly to Job out of a whirlwind (Job 38-41). The Lord made clear that His control over nature and His ultimate purposes are to be trusted. We simply cannot understand all the details of the Divine plan.

Job’s testimony demonstrates how trials should bring us closer to God, instead of driving us away.

“The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord…” —Job 1:21 KJV

Job 37:13 declares that God sometimes brings storms to punish people. This brings to mind the experiences of both Noah and Jonah; storms played a major part in their lives.
https://christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c023.html

Maybe they should cancel the last two nights. But if they don't cancel it... tomorrow on the LP stream... Mary Trump!!! For realz. :dance:
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

June bug wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:12 pm
RVInit wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:23 pm Nikki Haley was not even able to say the words "Confederate statue". She said that when she was Governor Democrats and Republicans were able to "get together and remove a divisive symbol". She didn't even have the courage to say that we got together and removed the a Confederate statue flag. She's a coward.
FIFU.
Oh yes, I remember now. But yeah, can't admit to having removed a Confederate anything in front of the dictator.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Just received an email from the IMPOTUS campaign. Nothing says SUCCESS like discounting your swag 30% on Convention Week! :lol:

RNC Store.JPG

Maybe they're clearing the stock so Donald can kick Mike off the ticket? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

He''s certainly been consistent with his rather harsh authoritarian looking theme, first at Mount Rushmore and now this.. Or is it just me? :?
Trump Stage.jpeg
RNC.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Birfers are toast
June bug

Post by June bug »

The first night was all about exciting the base - playing to their fears and anger.

Last night's focus was twofold: giving waverers permission to vote for Trump while sliming Biden.

IMO they accomplished their goals both nights. I now expect the race to be dead even by next week.

I'm very afraid.
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

I think a lot could depend on H. Laura, how much damage it does and how well he responds. I doubt it will affect tonight's coverage but tomorrow?
ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Hurricane Laura has nothing to do with how great President Psychobozo is. Therefore, it won't be mentioned tonight or tomorrow.

Of course, any day now it will simply disappear, like a miracle. THEN we can talk about how great he was, saving America from the nasty storm.

:thumbs:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Lani

Post by Lani »

ETA in response to June Bug:
Probably. I'm feeling like October 2016 when I suddenly realized that there are a lot of horrible people. I was happy in my bubble, thinking that the US was making progress towards becoming a more perfect union when I heard people I thought I knew say terrible things about Clinton, how she was protecting a pedophile ring, her secret spies destroying Sanders, murder of her staff member, etc., etc.

Trump appeals to more people than I want to think about. He loves dictators and is including everything he's learned in the convention, right down to the nazi staging when he speaks. And his people cheer him on.

I tried to avoid watching the convention this week, but even less that 30 minutes has set me off. :eek2: /obviously

And I'm heart broken about Jacob Blake and so many others. :brokenheart: The focus is now on the destruction of buildings, but I understand it. The rage. Burn it down. All of it. The anger and despair. But don't worry! Trump will restore law & order!

/rant
I hope :pray:
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

So if Laura actually hits as a Cat 3 and tears shit up do you think trump will cancel his speech on Thursday night to handle an actual national catastrophe?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I crack myself up.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

WHO WORE IT BETTER?

OR

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Chilidog wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:57 am WHO WORE IT BETTER?

What about Kim Jong Un's female soldiers .... :roll:
22a64f01220a8943da2f65c7827bf277.jpg
Birfers are toast
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

MsDaisy wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:07 am
Chilidog wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:57 am WHO WORE IT BETTER?

What about Kim Jong Un's female soldiers .... :roll:

22a64f01220a8943da2f65c7827bf277.jpg
Well, I was going to say that FLOTUS wore it better than Fidel but he was older and getting saggy. That does tend to mess up to he clean lines.

The North Korean ladies win hands down. And speaking of hands, if they opened their left hand to a jazz hand, it would be an impressive Fosse.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Patty wore it best. Plus, she had the rakish beret

Return to “Presidential Election”