Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Lani

Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Post by Lani » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:22 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/ conspirator0/status/1092285325458706433

Conspirador Norteño
@conspirator0
Experiment: download the most recent 10 days' worth of tweets linking to Russia Today or Sputnik, and see how often various Democratic presidential hopefuls are mentioned.

Results are presented without comment.
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:21 pm

She apparently got 13 people to show up for her latest Iowa event, so she's actually doing slightly better than I expected.

--
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Addie

Post by Addie » Wed May 15, 2019 8:20 am

Newsweek: Tulsi Gabbard Says She Would Drop Julian Assange Charges and Pardon Edward Snowden

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed May 15, 2019 10:30 am

I was in Mason City yesterday and saw my first Tulsi sign. It was on one of those LED signs that switches from ad to ad. I think her ad lasts about 5 seconds before it switched to another. You only get a glimpse.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Addie

Post by Addie » Fri May 17, 2019 11:12 am

Daily Beast: Tulsi Gabbard’s Campaign Is Being Boosted by Russophiles

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) is quickly becoming the top candidate for Democrats who think Vladimir Putin is misunderstood.

Lani

Post by Lani » Sat May 18, 2019 4:56 am

Tulsi's hit list. I recognize a few of the people. I've also noticed that when an article about her isn't totally flattering, the trolls attack fast.

In the twitter thread, people comment about being attacked on Facebook & Twitter and being stalked. Her devotees are quite trumpian.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat May 18, 2019 6:08 am

Lani wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:56 am
In the twitter thread, people comment about being attacked on Facebook & Twitter and being stalked. Her devotees are quite trumpian.
Does she have many devotees? I don't know much about Tulsi Gabbard, but she seems to be an objectionable Republican running under a Democrat label, so not really attractive to either side. Similarly on the LGBT issue, from the D side she should be unpopular for her earlier virulent anti stsnce and from the R side unpopular for claiming to have repented that stance.

We know what is repellent about her; what do her followers find attractive?? :confused:

June bug

Post by June bug » Sat May 18, 2019 6:33 am

Good question!

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:08 am
what do her followers find attractive??
Besides being attractive (by contemporary standards)?:

She's young (read: "energetic"), a veteran, (generally) anti-interventionist, and (generally, arguably) in the Sanders wing of the Democratic party. I wouldn't vote for her in the primaries, but those are (to some) virtues.

Lani

Post by Lani » Sat May 18, 2019 7:43 pm

Shit. I responded with a long post about how she got to where she is, but when I hit Submit, I was locked out with no saved draft. :evil: :evil: So here's a less long version.

I first saw her at a candidate Q&A. I immediately knew that she was very well groomed for the event, one of her first. Perfect stage make-up and styling. Perfect use of space and movement. Perfectly toned responses that seem to say what she didn't really say. I whispered to the person next to me that I wondered who was funding and training her.

The campaign photos were carefully staged and executed. Military uniform portrait! Surfing! Big hit with the public! Wearing a Hawaiian dress, lei around her neck, hair blowing in the breeze, walking in a park near the beach! The tv ads were glossy with an excellent professional narrator. Our Tulsi, heart of aloha!

The PR campaign was very successful, and days after the election she was on the national cable news stations.

She was quickly embraced by the Dems, given support and good appointments. It was amazing how fast she was rising. And then, of course, she stabbed people in the back. She attacked the Dems, especially Obama, and was a very early supporter of Sanders. (Not really. Just another step in her march to ... something.) The Bernie Bros still supported her and were gleeful when Steve Bannon got her an early visit with Trump just after '16 election. They thought that was more proof of her wonderfulness and that she would be Secretary of State. Oh, really, I said. Why aren't you concerned about why Bannon likes her? The meetings with Assad & Mod, they said. Proof that she's against "regime change" (... and pro-ethnic cleansing). However, some have now realized what she really is.

One thing that helped her win was claiming to support LGBT rights. Sure. This is what she does to advocates who contact her.
The U.S. Capitol Police Problem

Gabbard's staff and/or close political supporters have also used the U.S. Capitol Police in apparent attempts to harass and intimidate critically thinking constituents.

Someone made a false report that I impersonated a Gabbard staffer. I did not. Two other Gabbard constituents say Gabbard's staff also reported them to Capitol Police and accused them of harassing Gabbard after they simply asked tough questions. The Capitol Police agent who called me after receiving the false report was nice enough and seemed to understand the situation. Since I had him on the phone anyway, I told him everything I know​ about Gabbard, Butler, and the Science of Identity Foundation.

A truly democratic election cannot be held when such tactics are being used to silence concerned constituents, journalists, and union leaders.
Eileen 5/27/2018 07:51:46 am

My wife Deborah Cohn called her DC office when she first became our CD2 Representative. She had promised the both of us at a small gathering at Kelly King’s house that she would sign on to bills that supported LGBT rights if elected. Deb called her office a few months after she arrived in DC. She asked her staffer if she had signed on to the Respect for Marriage Act bill. The staffer said he didn’t know, and Deb said she would call back until someone had an answer for her. Deb called the following day and the staffer said he recognized her voice (probably her Boston accent) and told her to hold on. Deb thought she was being transferred to someone in the know. Instead, she heard, “This is the Capitol police; why are you harassing Congresswoman Gabbard?” Deb said she wasn’t harassing her, that she was trying to get an answer to a question. They told her to never call her again.
That’s NOT representation.
The foregoing is from the blog of a Hawaii Special Ed teacher who has been stalked and defamed by Tulsi's cult members. This week the enemies list and instructions on what to do with it was leaked to her. https://www.meanwhileinhawaii.org/home/ ... denemylist
In the Facebook group, Gahres has hosted weekly "Twitter strategy" conference calls and has instructed volunteers to target specific Twitter accounts that have posted information unflattering to Gabbard. ...
Gahres' instructions to Gabbard's online campaign volunteers include blocking accounts on the list "then reply(ing) so they cannot reply to you." Gahres also instructed campaign volunteers to create multiple accounts and "use one account to talk to other account and create hype and conversation." ...
Gahres' list includes journalists, LGBTQ rights activists, Syrian Democracy activists, Hawai'ian rights activists, and Tulsi "birthers." Topping the list is Intercept reporter Mehdi Hasan, who has been critical of Gabbard and currently has over 647,000 followers on Twitter. At least six accounts on the target list are currently suspended by Twitter, including @riotwomennn and @bravenakblog. ​​...
I'm still wondering who is funding and training her. She's a nobody from nowhere, but apparently very useful to somebody. For disruption? Funneling off Dem votes? Still attractive to the Bernie4ever peeps? Has she been on RT yet?

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun May 19, 2019 6:38 pm

:thumbs: Thx Lani, that's very informative. :bighug:

Lani

Post by Lani » Sun May 19, 2019 6:40 pm

Daily Beast is mean to Tulsi :crying:
The Daily Beast is really scraping the bottom of the barrel in their attempts to “get” Tulsi. They combed through our donor records looking for Russian support for our campaign. Despite only turning up $6,000 in donations from three people who fit their invented profile, they just published a hit piece claiming our campaign is being “underwritten” by some of the nation’s leading Russian sympathizers.

This hit piece is an example of the kind of McCarthyist witch hunt made possible by the mainstream media's role in fomenting the new Cold War with Russia. It stirs up hysteria that makes it easier to push our country into war. It paints patriotic Americans as foreign agents and so-called “apologists” for foreign leaders. And it pushes us to sacrifice our hard won civil liberties at the altar of war.

It’s exactly the kind of war mongering that Tulsi is speaking out against. And it’s her outspokenness against our failed interventionist foreign policy that’s making her a target.
From an email. Dunno why I get them.

Poor little victim. Kinda odd how she doesn't raise the Constitutional crisis we're facing. Doesn't mention reproduction rights under attack. Doesn't even mention Trump although she does use one of his favorite terms - witch hunt.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Sun May 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Thank you for the great report Lani! Cernovich and the right wing trolls think she's awesome. Some have referred to a "misdirection" campaign. Her (and her Dad's) record on gay rights was enough to disqualify her for us. We think it's Russians and Republicans trying to mess around. We'll see her at the debate in Miami in June...
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Lani

Post by Lani » Tue May 21, 2019 5:10 am

I look forward to hearing about that! Look out for her security peeps - ask a question she doesn't like and they'll be all over you.

When she first ran, I encountered her several times. She didn't have staff around to get rid of me. Her facial expressions were priceless when she realized omg it's that bitch again! :dance:

ETA her opposition https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 8429390585

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Tue May 21, 2019 9:42 am

While there are many Democratic candidates right now who I'd never vote for in a primary but would dutifully vote for in a general, Gabbard is the only one who I'd never vote for full stop.
How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:14 pm

In case you need any more reasons to not support Tulsi...

Tulsi.JPG

https://culttture.com/2019/maga-twitter ... gn-policy/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:10 pm

In case you fear Harris has been getting too much attention from birthers: P&E comments:
Laity wrote:Unless one is born IN the U.S. to parents who are both U.S. Citizens themselves they are NOT “Natural Born [U.S.] Citizens. Gabbard and Harris are not just “likely ineligible”. They are incontrovertibly NOT eligible. At this time in our History there is only ONE fully incorporated territory of the U.S. and that is Palmyra Atol. Those born on PA to parents who are both U.S. Citizens themselves are NBCs. Those born in an unincorporated territory even to U.S. Citizen parents (“Parents Citoyens” See: Vattel) are NOT NBCs. McCain was born in Colon, Panama. I have a copy of his BC. Colon, Panama and Panama City, Panama were never part of the PCZ, by treaty. In any event, the PCZ was never incorporated. Those born in American Samoa, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam are NOT born on U.S. soil. The U.S. Supreme Court HAS already determined what an NBC is. In a 9-0 unanimous decision made in Minor v Happersett, (1874) the court said that there was no doubt that persons born in the U.S. to parents who are both U.S. Citizens themselves are Natural Born Citizens. As to other types of Citizens born in the U.S. without regard to their parents citizenship there IS doubt. This ruling is precedential and has been referred to and/or reaffirmed in other USSCt. cases such as The Venus, Shanks v Dupont and Wong Kim Ark. The court did not revisit these precedents when they had opportunity to do so in Laity v NY and Obama and Laity v NY, Cruz, Rubio and Jindal. The precedent in Minor v Happersett and the other cases referenced remains to this day “Good Law”.

[ * * * ]

Birth in American Samoa does NOT qualify as being born “In the United States” for Article II purposes, even if her parents were U.S. Citizens. American Samoa is NOT a fully incorporated territory of the United States. The sole fully incorporated territory of the U.S. at this time is Palmyra Atoll which is under full sovereign control of the U.S. If a person is born on Palymyra Atoll to two U.S. Citizen Parents he/she would be a Natural Born U.S. Citizen. Those born in American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and the former Panama Canal Zone are NOT “Natural Born Citizens”. John McCain was said to be born in the PCZ but he was NOT. In any event, the PCZ was never incorporated territory of the U.S. McCain was born in Colon, Panama, which like Panama City, Panama was specifically excluded from the parameters of the PCZ, by treaty. In 2008 BOTH major party candidates were ineligible to be President or VP. Gabbard is NOT an NBC and is therefore constitutionally barred from being President or VPOTUS. I am sure Mario would agree.

[ * * * ]

Like McCain, who also had two U.S. Citizen Parents, Gabbard was NOT born on U.S. soil (either in a fully incorporated territory or a State) regardless of her parents being U.S. Citizens. While persons born in American Samoa are “Citizens” of the U.S. they are NOT “Natural born Citizens” of the U.S. McCain was born in Colon, Panama to two U.S. Citizens. HE had dual Panamanian/ U.S. Citizenship and was NOT an NBC.
Miki Booth wrote:http://hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain ... dium=email #HareKrishnaTulsiGabbard is at best a US National. As a citizen of Samoa she is in no way close to being a Natural Born Citizen as required by the Constitution to run for president. Neither is #heelsupharris whos parents were not citizens when she was born.
Kerchner wrote:As far as what I know as of now, Tulsi’s parents were alleged to be U.S. Citizens when she was born in American Samoa. If true then Tulsi would have been a U.S. Citizen born Abroad to U.S. Citizen parents. So she is not likely the lesser status of being a U.S. National but not a basic U.S. Citizen. More information is needed. I don’t know if the parents would have had to file a consular report of the birth of their child outside the USA such as what should have been done for Ted Cruz’s birth in Canada. But being a Citizen at Birth does not of course automatically make her a “natural born Citizen” at Birth to constitutional standards. See: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2011/ ... are-nbc-2/ American Samoa is a very unique case and I look forward to a legal expert on citizenship matters such as Atty Mario Apuzzo (http://puzo1.blogspot.com) to expound more about Tulsi Gabbard’s exact status and what paperwork was required to be filed for her by being born in American Samoa to a U.S. Citizen or Citizens while they were there. Tulsi needs to come forth with more information about her birth registration status and paperwork filed when she was born in American Samoa. But like Kamala Harris it appears that Tulsi’s handlers are content to keep the waters muddy and unclear about he exact birth status and citizenships and allegiances. For example is Tulsi considered a Citizen of American Samoa by birth. Questions that need answers. I don’t have enough information at this point.
Sharon Mercer wrote:Tulsi is a natural born citizen. Both Tulsi’s parents were US citizens at the time of Tulsi’s birth, and both had lived more than five years in the US prior to Tulsi’s birth, which makes Tulsi a natural born citizen from birth. https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42097.pdf
Rondeau wrote:Bear in mind that the “CRS memos” have been shown to have omitted crucial wording from the legal opinions they have cited: https://www.thepostemail.com/?s=Jack+Ma ... 1+CRS+memo
Kerchner wrote:Read this analysis of the 2011 CRS Memo (aka the 2nd CRS memo) and how key parts of legal citations and information, that disputes their ultimate conclusion therein, was omitted from the document, which makes said CRS Memo a piece of political antii-constituional disinformation put out by the CRS to members of Congress in both parties to provide cover for their inaction regarding the ineligibility of people for the Presidency in both parties, and to hide behind — Bombshell: Second CRS Memo Covering for Obama’s Ineligibility Not Released to the Public…Until Now: http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/05/29/ ... until-now/

Addie

Post by Addie » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:16 pm

She gets lotsa love from the RWNJ, it seems.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Dopes and dead enders.

Addie

Post by Addie » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:40 pm

Mother Jones: Internet Trolls Are Raving About Tulsi Gabbard’s Debate Performance—And They’re Calling Her “Mommy”

The Hawaii Democrat continues to draw support from elements of the alt-right.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:18 pm

FOX: Tulsi Gabbard sues Google, alleging 'election interference' after Dem debate:
Democratic presidential contender Tulsi Gabbard announced Thursday she is suing Google for alleged "election interference," claiming the tech giant suspended her campaign's Google Ads account just after the first Democratic presidential primary debate.

“Google’s discriminatory actions against my campaign are reflective of how dangerous their complete dominance over internet search is, and how the increasing dominance of big tech companies over our public discourse threatens our core American values," Gabbard said in a statement. "This is a threat to free speech, fair elections and to our democracy, and I intend to fight back on behalf of all Americans.”

Specifically, Gabbard claimed that multiple news reports indicated she was the most searched candidate on Google following the first Democratic primary debate on June 26. "Then, without any explanation, Google suspended Tulsi's Google Ads account," her office said in a statement, that called the move "arbitrary and capricious."

In a statement to Fox News, Google acknowledged that Gabbard's account had been suspended by its internal "system," but denied Gabbard's charges.

"We have automated systems that flag unusual activity on all advertiser accounts -- including large spending changes -- in order to prevent fraud and protect our customers," a Google spokesperson said. "In this case, our system triggered a suspension and the account was reinstated shortly thereafter. We are proud to offer ad products that help campaigns connect directly with voters, and we do so without bias toward any party or political ideology."
This is Klayman-level dumb. The complaint seeking $50M was filed in C.D. Cal.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:28 pm

Tulsi Gabbard's lawyers are not Super Lawyers. (Or, at least they don't advertise that on their firm's website.) And they are graduates from distinguished law schools like Columbia and Chicago. But after that it's all downhill. They are suing Google primarily because it should be considered a government actor, and the several hours that Gabbard's advertising were taken down has caused her irreparable injury.

The complaint is either hilarious or ridiculous or both. It tells a "story" about how wonderful Gabbard is, how she is fighting the odds, etc., etc. In other words numerous pages devoted to sucking up to her. It's almost Trumpian. And then it lays out a stupid claim that Google has created a public forum and is therefore like a governmental actor. And there are unfair competition claims as well, just to tie all of the stupid up into one package.

I wish I could represent Google. I'd file an anti-SLAPP motion pronto to get this crap dismissed with a large monetary award.

This is worse than Klaymanesque because these lawyers and their firm should know better. Apparently not.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:26 am

Racist Roger gives the official Lies and Slander Pretend University position on Tulsi. Links to the same shit already posted here.
Roger Roots
4 hrs ·
Tulsi Gabbard is a liberal but she opposes much government spending, military growth and opposes government on a few other issues. Her performance at the 1st Democratic debate made her the most searched name on Google. Polls showed she won the debate. Then Google suspended her ads and largely deplatformed her.

Lani

Post by Lani » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:00 am

Welcome to the hell that is Tulsi. We vote for her anyway to keep the position Democratic. She had a weak opponent during the last primary. Next time a better candidate will challenge her. https://www.kaikahele.com/
I'm not thrilled with him, but better than a nutcase. We're starting to coalesce around him.

She has a troll army to praise her and attack anyone who doesn't. And now she's suing Google. :violin:

Return to “Presidential Election”